Canon our official partner since 2013. Canon has recognized the Higher School of Photography as an official certified school. Canon regularly holds official presentations of new devices to our students and brings the entire fleet of its photographic equipment to our events.
Address and contacts
Schipok st., 28.
Free entry. Large secure parking. Located 800 meters from the metro stations Paveletskaya or Serpukhovskaya.
Free call or text WhatsApp
+7(926)514-53-74 →Messages anytime
Call us on any day 10:00-20:00 (Moscow time)
Let's introduce ourselves
We believe that photography is one of the best ways to know yourself, but the path of learning can be too long and winding, that is why one needs good mentors and teachers to rely on.
At all our classes and school events, we want to inspire self-confidence, as we are convinced that anyone can succeed in photography!
The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.
- The learning process should be easy and enjoyable
- Topical and modern education based on classical traditions
- Everyone can discover their talent
- Only useful and necessary information presented in a clear structured system
Let's get to know each other better?
- Our symbol is an owl with a third eye open. We believe that the camera can open your third eye and provide new opportunities.
- The system of education in HSP is built according to the best examples of English universities, that is why we are a “higher school”.
- Our monogram is a shield that presents the first letters of the name - HSP. Shield means protection and support that fundamental knowledge can give you. Also, you may find three letters “P” in it.
- Our motto is “Carpe diem”, “Seize the moment!” (ode "To Leukonoe", Horace, 23 BC).
- An owl is a symbol of wisdom and knowledge. However, like you, it shouldn't sit still: it flies.
- We want to lead you to victories, so that the branches of the laurel will appear on your photographs over time.
Our sites and official partners
ОSchool’s official partner. The founder and CEO of the Higher School of Photography Alexey Zotov supervises the Epson photo contest, we also provide training for their employees.
Our official partner since 2018. Olympus Ambassadors made a presentation at our school.
Since 2016, our school has been an official partner of Hensel, and our lead teacher Pavel Molchanov is the company’s ambassador.
Our school organized a branch in Skolkovo in 2015. The Skolkovo Foundation chose our school to train their employees. Several groups have already completed this special photography classes at the Skolkovo Center; in addition, teachers of the Higher School of Photography regularly organize lectures there.
Fotolab - Professional photo lab in the center of Moscow. One of the best and oldest professional labs in the field. We have been friends with Photolab since 2007, and have become official partners since 2014. As part of this partnership, laboratory specialists give lectures in our school and take our students on excursions to see "behind the scenes" of the laboratory. Students and teachers of the Higher School of Photography get up to 30% discounts on photo lab services.
All-Russian Deaf Society At the Higher School of Photography deaf and hard-of-hearing people have been studying since 2015. We regularly launch special groups and train the deaf in regular classes. In 2017 our team received a grant for a photo tour in Yergaki with the support of the All-Russian Society of the Deaf.
The oldest multinational audit and consulting corporation with offices in 158 countries. In 2016, PWC chose our school for regular training of employees in their Moscow office.
Welcome Day. Meet our team.
Also you can share your photos and get a professional review from our teachers.